015: "Onomatopoeia Porn"
About This Episode
In this episode, Leon and Rahul discuss:
- The recent #MakeMineMilkshake Twitter hashtag.
- The gory/disgusting/hilarious/clever puzzle-box story "Demon".
- Consciousness-swapping thriller "Spiritus".
- Bill Willingham's new series "Lark's Killer".
- Gail Simone's mystical thriller "Crosswind".
- Runaway teenage mutants in "Secret Weapons".
We answer a listener question regarding intimidatingly long ongoing series', and which recently started stories are worth picking up.
(We also address similar concerns in our Episode 001: How to get into Comics)
To close, Greg sends us a question from sunny Hungary!