In this episode, Greg and Leon discuss:
- Wonderfully executed post apocalyptic fantasy in "The Realm"
- The psychadelic and supernatural "Retcon"
- The swords and sorcery of Gail Simone and Aaron Lopresti's "Wonder Woman/ Conan"..
- A nightmarish vision of The Flash from a broken universe in "Dark Knights- Batman: The Red Death"
- The continuing journey into the psyche of a broken god in Tom King and Mitch Gerads' "Mister Miracle #2"..
We also answer questions about our favourite introductions and forewords from collected trades, as well as which comic book characters we would be willing to be employed by and put in overtime for!