In this episode, Greg, Leon and Rahul discuss:
- The return of the Watchmen in the highly anticipated Geoff Johns and Gary Frank comic "Doomsday Clock #1".
- The tale of the Punisher's first military Command and his first kill in "Punisher: The Platoon".
- The conclusion, and overall impression left by the beautifully grotesque "Kill The Minotaur".
- The final and most unsettling peek into the nightmare worlds of the twisted Dark Knights in "DC Dark Knights: The Batman Who Laughs #".
- A 1920s detective tale with a sinister twist "Minky Woodcock – The Girl Who Handcuffed Houdini #1".
- Leon and Greg share their thoughts on one of Rahul's picks from Episode 022, The Beautiful Death #1
- An important piece that addresses issues of Race and Racism "Your Black Friend".
- A story about an amnesiac on a journey to recover her identity and memories in "Blank Slate".
- Deniz Camp and Vittorio Astone's "Maxwell’s Demons #1"
- Nerdwriter1's video essay entitled "How to Design a Comic Book Page" which focuses on deconstructing the panel structure from one page of "Maus" by Art Spiegelman.
We also have a brief and spoiler-free talk about the new Netflix Punisher Series and the DCEU Justice League Movie as well as answering a question about large swimming pools filled with things we love!